- Register for Absa Online 1 of 4 Tab.
- Sole Proprietor Registration 2 of 4 Tab.
- Activate Absa Online 3 of 4 Tab.
- Other Business Application 4 of 4 Tab.
- You are about to be registered on Absa Online. Online registration will only be allowed for individuals and Sole Proprietor.
- You can register a business for Absa Online for Business by visiting your branch. The Business Internet Application form is available for download here.
- The Absa Online service is available in both English and Afrikaans. Your preferred language can be changed any time after a successful sign-on
- Individual users that have a home loan, asset finance or personal loan account only, will be able to register for the service online, making use of their home loan, asset finance or personal loan account number.
- Sole Proprietor customers that do not have the ATM Combi card number and ATM Pin will not be able to register Online and must visit the Absa branch.
- To fully utilize the Online Service, it is important that we already have your current cellphone number on our records when registering.